Haru : This is..
Makoto : What’s wrong Haru? You found something good?
Haru : Yes. There is pool interest part time job.
Nagisa : It really fit you well, Haru-chan!
Makoto : You can’t do it, Haru!
Haru : Why not, Makoto?
Makoto : There is big pool in front of your eyes and people’s swimming happily, but you can’t swimming there! Haru, can you control yourself?
Haru : Eh!? I can..
Makoto : Answer it by looking at my eyes!
Haru : (looking at Makoto’s eyes) I..I can’t..
Rei : As expected Makoto-senpai, he can recognize Haruka-senpai’s action earlier!
I’m sorry if there is mistake in my translation m_._m
But really.. i love the way makoto says 「俺を目を見て答えて！」 or “answer it by looking at my eyes” asdfghjkjhgfds o<-<
waterbending at its finest
Dear white people,
Please stop cosplaying as PoC characters.
Anyone can cosplay as anyone/anything they want. Also, that’s the actual voice actress for Korra. She literally IS the avatar.
Its also funny because if someone with darker skin cosplayed a white character they’d talk about how brave and awesome the person is.
ANYONE SHOULD COSPLAY ANYTHING THEY WANT
I’m sorry i can’t see through my tears right nownever expected to be so sad about a swimming anime idk i’m in too deep and i need help.
*does the anime character with glasses thing*
Does that really work though?
that’s so cool i wanna do it too!!!!!!
ok here goes
Okay, there’s no way that works.
Let me try this out.
I’m kinda skeptical about this? Can it really make you anime.
Guss i’ll give it a shot
yeah right, like that really happens
maybe I should try-
WHAT THE FU
Who else wants to run late to school with a piece of delicious fucking toast sticking out of their mouth? I know I sure do. But I don’t want just any toast. No, I want to make some home made shit, you know, the stuff that makes your kitchen smell delicious as fuck for like hours.
We’re gonna make bread, and then we’re gonna make toast out of that bread, so throw away your pre-sliced Wonder Bread trash and get out your cooking tools mother fucker, we gon’ make some anime food.
Japanese Milk Bread (aka Anime Toast, yo)
(serving: eat the loaf just eat the entire fucking loaf you piece of shit)
adapted from: x
Ingredients for bread-
- 2 1/2 cups of bread flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup of tangzhong*
*tangzhong is a roux made of water (1/2 cup) and flour (2 1/2 Tbsp) that will make the bread softer than your Maki Natsuo body pillow (you have one don’t even lie to me)
- First, make the tangzhong. Blend flour and water in a small saucepan and heat over medium while stirring with a whisk. Once the mixture is thick enough to to look like really thick vanilla pudding, take that shit off the heat and let it cool down.
- Combine the egg, butter, milk and tangzhong in one bowl, and combine the bread flour, sugar, salt, in another bowl.
- pour the dry ingredients on top of the wet ingredients and combine them until it’s a lump of sticky dough.
- place flour all over your hands and the counter and knead the bread for about 30 minutes. While kneading, think of various headcanons for your favorite Love Lab! characters. Maki x Riko might not be canon IRL, but it can still be canon in your heart, friend.
- Take a large bowl and place the kneaded dough in it. Cover the entire thing with a big towel and let the dough rise for about an hour in a warm location.
- When the dough is ready, divide it into four pieces. Flatten each piece into ovals with a rolling pin (use a little bit of flour if it starts to stick to the pin).
- Fold the long edges of the oval pieces inward in thirds. Flip over and flatten with the rolling pin again. Then flip it over once more.
- Roll the pieces up like lil sleeping bags and place the lil rolls side by side in a regular bread loaf pan. Let the dough rest for 30 more minutes so it can rise more. During this time, preheat the oven to 335 F.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes, and then allow it to cool for AT LEAST 5 minutes before doing shit to it.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.
Procedure for making some delicious fucking toast out of your home made anime bread-
- Cut a slice of the bread
- toast that shit in a toaster till it’s brown
- put whatever shit you want on top of it
- be late to school
- place toast in mouth
- run like an adorable anime girl
AND NOW YOU ARE OFFICIALLY READY TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL THE ANIME WAY.
Have fun doing your thang, nerds.
Aerial | Baptise Debombourg.
Shattering glass flooding into a room of Brauweiler Abbey in Germany.
it looks like water